Arcadia is a beautifully restored beach front home, located just steps away to Worthing Beach on the South Coast of Barbados.
This comfortable home offers three air-conditioned bedrooms, each with a modern en-suite bathroom, an air-conditioned living/TV room, and a well equipped kitchen. Guests can enjoy lounging or dining in the breezy beach front pavilion which offers an expansive view of the beach and ocean – the perfect place for an evening cocktail as you watch the sunset!
Shopping, restaurants, and the famous St. Lawrence Gap are all within walking distance. Oistins, the home of the “Friday Night Fish Fry”, is a short 10-minute drive and the capital, Bridgetown, is about 20 minutes away.
- The beach front pavilion – perfect spot to have an evening cocktail while watching the sunset!
- On one of the nicest beaches on the island.
- Air condtioned living room.
- Shopping, restaurants and famous St. Lawrence Gap are within walking distance.
Good to know
- Smoking not permitted indoors.
- Villa is just off the main street – you might hear traffic.
- Parking is available at the villa, but space is limited.
|On Beach||12.4-km||25.6-km||18.6-km||5.7-km||4.5-km||St Lawrence Gap – 900-m|
The levy on accommodation, collected in resort, will cost between US$2.50 (£1.90) and $17.50 (£14.50 for 5* Hotels) per room per night until VAT doubles to 15% in 2020 as set by Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.