With its prime beach front location, secluded at the southern end of Admiralty Bay, Plantation Hotel has one of the most breath-taking views on the island. Looking out across the sparkling blue waters of the shimmering Caribbean Sea, a golden sun tosses her rays into the evening sky. The atmosphere is filled with the scent of blooming flowers, and coconut trees nestled amidst acres of mature land. Within these grounds are newly renovated villas and suites, some with self-contained facilities equipped with the highest quality of amenities.
Bequia Plantation Hotel offers a vacation and dining experience that is not to be missed! Whether you come along to dine or stay with us, all of your needs will be taken care of from the moment you step into paradise.
- 5 Main House Bedrooms
- Have you ever experienced true Caribbean vibrancy? Well, when you stay in one of our Main House Garden View Rooms, you sure will! From the deep blues and pinks to luscious turquoises and greens; the colors in these rooms dance your eyes, as do the light ocean breezes that flow through the windows dance your soul. Add the gorgeous view of our lush and well-kept gardens to your daily sights and you have paradise at its finest when vacationing in these rooms.
- 2 Orchard Suites
- Set among the rich vibrant fruit trees where the glowing sun cascades through the leaves and branches, giving a sweet summer sent, our Orchard Suites are far from the busy life you leave at home. They are self-contained facilities equipped with the highest quality in refrigerators and microwaves, state of the art HD television and cable setup, 21st century bathrooms with tank less toilets and a gorgeously spacious bedroom. The beauty of these quiet retreats is the light and airy environment with ample space yet simple and serene in their feel.
- 3 Beach Suites
- Relax on your terrace as you watch the starry Caribbean sky on a late night whilst enjoying a glass of wine and breathing in the fresh Island air. Listen as the branches of the coconut trees sway and swish like a local folk dance in the breeze. Wake up in the morning and step out and pinch your toes in the golden sand and wet your feet in the warm sea water splayed out in front of your vacation home, our Beach Front Suites. With a spacious interior, a heavenly soft Egyptian cotton made up king bed, hand crafted closet features and 21st century bathroom fittings and style, our Beach front Suites are light and airy with ample space yet simple and serene in their feel.
- 4 One Bedroom Beachfront Villas
- Bask in the beauty of the Caribbean sunset as it kisses the seas, cascading the skies with hues of oranges pinks and gold, while lounging on your porch, enjoying one of Bequia Plantation Hotels Signature cocktails. Indulge in this spectacle from our Pool/Ocean View Cabanas; self-contained facilities equipped with the highest quality in refrigerators and microwaves, state of the art HD television and cable setup, 21st century bathrooms with tank less toilets and a gorgeously spacious bedroom; outfitted with a King Sized Tufted head foter headboard bed and walk in closet. The beauty and structure of these suites transcends, by giving you complete luxury and style in their opulent quarters.
- Garden Villas
- Just steps from your private Caribbean residence, through the lush gardens and coconut trees, the soft golden sand is lapped by clear waters that melt into the sunset each evening. Set in our tranquil lavish gardens our Garden Villas are self-contained facilities equipped with the highest quality in refrigerators and microwaves, state of the art HD television and cable setup, 21st century bathrooms with tank less toilets and a gorgeously spacious bedroom. The beauty and structure of these suites transcends, by giving you complete luxury and style in their opulent quarters.
With picturesque views of the Admiralty Bay, dining at Bequia Plantation Hotel is an experience not to be missed. With fresh local ingredients and an inventive flair, our chefs create fantastic flavours and creations. Well known as the best on the island, our Pizzas are made to fresh to order in a traditional brick oven.
Our restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
The Grenadines islands are world renowned for having the most beautiful beaches, and Bequia certainly lives up to this. Both Princess Margaret Beach and Lower Bay are not to be missed. Both can now be reached on foot by the new Belmont Walkway from Port Elizabeth.
Hikes & walks
- ‘Ma Peggy Rock’
- ‘Ma Peggy Rock’, is Bequia’s highest point with beautiful, unobtrusive views of Bequia from up above. Walk from the hotel across towards La Pompe, where you will learn about the history of the whaling industry in Bequia. The climb up to Ma Peggy Rock involves trekking through different vegetation zones, including travelling through open pastures, dry scrub bush and finally dry tropical forest to reach the spectacular view at the summit, known locally as Peggy’s Rock.
- Bequia Head
- Bequia Head is at the north point of the island. This hike begins under the Almond Tree in Port Elizabeth. Then walk on the road past Spring, Industry and Park beaches, before entering the stone work quarry. Following the old smugglers trail towards Bequia Head.
- On the way to Bequia Head you will look down to L’Anse Chemin the original landing site of the first Europeans to settle on Bequia, see cinnamon and gum trees, and wild orchids growing on bare rock!
- Bequia Head offers a stunning view from almost 600 feet above sea level across the Bequia Channel to St. Vincent. The return journey brings us back to the quarry at Park and onto Industry Beach where hikers can lunch at the Crescent Bay Bar & Restaurant. Hikers often choose to relax at this venue for the afternoon, before walking or catching a taxi back to Port Elizabeth.
- Friendship Rose Sailing Schooner
- Sail in a historic trading Schooner to the beautiful & uninhabited islands of the Grenadines. This relaxing day trip is filled with snorkelling and watching out for flying fish, turtles, dolphins and whales.
Local fisherman, Orton ‘Brother’ King, constructed this sanctuary in an effort to preserve the hawksbill turtle. The centre is open to the public with a small donation as a entry fee.
Request a quote