Le Bleu is a beautifully crafted 10 suite villa situated in 2.5 acres of private gardens with spectacular views out to the Caribbean Sea and St Martin beyond. Le Bleu combines refined elegance with colonial grace, making it the ultimate private villa. Decorated in cool whites and woods it embodies modern elegant living.
From your arrival up the majestic entrance stairs into the glass-fronted lounge stepping out onto the pool deck, you know that you are somewhere truly special. The indoor and outdoor spaces at Le Bleu are made for relaxed living and dining, and our staff are on hand to take care of your every need.
All of the suites are uniquely appointed with original furnishings and feature private terraces and sea views.
Le Bleu has everything you need: private beach and gazebo, tennis court, cinema, games room and 2 swimming pools, as well as our incredible menu and unforgettable sunset cocktails – there really is no need to ever leave.
By combining our neighbouring sister property, Indigo, clients also have the opportunity to have their own personal 20 bedroom luxury resort. Ideal for large groups and weddings in Anguilla.
- 7 king size master bedrooms all ensuite with ocean views – two upstairs on pool terrace, 5 downstairs with private terraces and direct access to garden/sea/beach
- 1 queen-sized master bedroom (ensuite) overlooking water garden
- Large rectangular infinity pool situated in first story deck area. Ideally positioned to capture the warm trade winds with a selection of loungers and unobstructed views of the neighbouring islands of St. Bart’s and St. Martin – making this a wonderful sunbathing and entertaining area
- A large fully equipped kitchen with 3 large Sub Zero fridges and Miele built in coffee machine – opening onto pool deck
- Beautifully appointed lounge opens onto pool deck with views to both the sea and the gardens
- Formal dining room which also opens onto pool deck
- Fully equipped cinema room with satellite TV, Apple TV and Netflicks
- Tennis court and tennis pavilion – with kitchenette, dining and seating
- Large fully equipped gym and shower room
- Thatched dining gazebo area with barbecue at water’s edge – situated between private beaches allowing safe and easy access for children and adults to swimming and snorkelling within Little Harbour
- Beachside jacuzzi
- Sea kayaks, paddle boards, pedalo and snorkelling equipment
- Extensive lawns leading down to two beaches
- The property benefits from high speed wireless connectivity
- Large decked area on the sea front suitable for lounging, open air dining and perfect for accommodating a 20ft by 80ft marquee for weddings and events
At Little Harbour Estates we believe that drinking good wine with superb food in an unrivaled location is one of life’s greatest pleasures. We know how to make every meal an event and hospitality seem like second nature.
Our Chefs are on hand to create beautiful food and treasured moments which last a lifetime.
They use local and seasonal premium ingredients to provide elegant dishes with a contemporary twist. Whether it’s the famous hot churros with chilli chocolate sauce or our Caribbean Grill Night under the stars, they pride ourselves on providing the best possible dining experience for our guests.
Things to Do:
- Spa Treatments
- As if being at our Villas wasn’t relaxing enough the island also boasts fabulous Spas with incredible treatments. Villa staff are on hand to organise all of your treatments for you and make sure you get some you time.
- Personal Training
- All of the Villas are fitted with a private gym. They can also arrange personal training, yoga and pilates for the guests in the Villas.
- Located just five minutes from the Villas they are lucky enough to have CUISINART GOLF CLUB which provides the ultimate golf experience in the Caribbean – a Greg Norman Signature Design 18-Hole Championship Course with breathtaking views and challenging, dramatic holes, where sand, wind and water blend seamlessly with Anguilla’s natural environment to present a golfer’s paradise. The Team are happy to organise Tee times and book lessons with the resident Golf Pro.
- Each one of the Villas has a private floodlit tennis court. We have a resident Tennis Pro who can organise individual or group coaching. The Tennis courts and pavilions provide the perfect setting for a casual game or a full on tournament. They can also arrange our version of Wimbledon – bring on the strawberries and cream!
Not only do they have plenty of kit in a fantastic location. In house they have snorkels, masks, fins, kayaks and paddle boards, we can also arrange for you to try all the sports available on Island.
- Sail Away
- The national sport in Anguilla is sailing and there is every conceivable type of boat for hire: old schooners, speed boats, yachts, catamarans (large and small). Spend the day sailing around Anguilla stopping at a treasure trove of coves, bays and snorkel spots. With 33 beaches, 7 marine parks and island cays there is plenty on offer. Let them know what you would like and they will make all the arrangements and put together an itinerary that suits your wishes.
- Scuba Diving (10 years +)
- Sunfish Sailing
- Water Trampoline
- Water Skiing
- Wake Boarding
- Knee Boarding
- Banana Boating
- Kite Surfing + Lessons
- Glass Bottom Kayak Tours and Rentals
- Tiger Boat Rentals and Tours
- Stand up Paddle Board Tours and Rentals
The property is fully staffed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The property also has full service staff throughout the day.
Antigua Head Tax- There is a new head tax in Antigua which is $5pp per night. This will be added onto your quote.Request a quote