Savour the stunning gardens and poolside view from Palm Beach 405’s spacious balcony. Barbados’ white sand beach and turquoise ocean are also the perfect backdrop to every meal or moment shared on this fourth floor condo’s open-air terrace. Elegantly designed with a modern flair, Palm Beach 405 offers guests a breezy open-plan living area with a well equipped contemporary kitchen, flowing into the spacious living room and onto its seaside balcony. There is plenty of comfortable seating both indoors and on the shaded covered patio, and an outdoor dining area is the perfect spot for a lazy breakfast, lunch on-the-go or elegant candlelit dinner.
Both of the two bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom enjoys direct access onto the covered patio and amazing views onward to the ocean.
Palm Beach has an expansive communal swimming pool where there are numerous sun beds and umbrellas for guests enjoyment and relaxation. The gardens are impeccable with a wide range of tropical flora and fauna adding colour and character to this beautiful beachfront community. Steps from the pool deck there is direct access to a wonderful beach and the calm Caribbean Sea. Ideally located guests at Palm Beach can enjoys a short stroll to the South Coast Boardwalk and have ready access to several fine dining restaurants, casual bars and many other local amenities.
Join in the hustle and bustle of the Barbados South Coast or relax and take-in an easy vacation at this prime beachfront location – Palm Beach 405 offers guests the best of both worlds.
- Relaxing atmosphere-check!
- Sip on a rum and coke and enjoy the jaw-dropping view of the gardens and pearly white beach from the balcony
- The large pool also has a section for tots
Good to know
- Great spot for night owls with ‘The Gap’ a short 10min drive away
- Palm Beach Condos is not a hotel and does not provide hotel type services. The community is primarily a private residential complex and (Palm Beach 405) offers vacation rentals.
- This condo is best suited for those looking for a family vacation or quiet romantic getaway
- Easy access to Bridgetown – 10 minutes by car, or jump on one of the many public transport options for a truly local experience!
St Lawrence Gap – 3.6-km
|Master Bedroom||King||+ Fold out sofa bed|
|Master Bathroom||Tub, En suite, Shower, Double Vanity|
|Bathroom 2||En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity|