The naturally beautiful surroundings and features of Barbados make it one of the premier holiday destinations in the world – with its pristine white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters. It makes sense to spend your short time here in a resort that lives up to the island’s reputation. St Peter’s Bay Luxury Resort & Residences has the location, amenities and features to ensure that your trip to the island of Barbados is one that will live long in the memory.
Luxuriously furnished, the beachfront homes have beautiful Barbadian styling and features such as coral wall sconces, finely crafted wooden doors, and large terraces with the option of outdoor dining. The homes all have their own dedicate kitchens and laundry rooms for your convenience, and the bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms.
The resort is centred on a 500ft stretch of pristine beachfront, with a full butler service so you can sit back and relax, or explore the ‘platinum coast’ by water taxi. In the summer months turtles come onto the sand to nest and play eggs, and you can watch the babies hatching if you’re lucky. You can even take a boat trip and dive with a family of turtles off the coast.
There is also a 160ft swimming pool with a lagoon look and feel to it, with its own poolside bar. The resort fitness centre has a collection of equipment, and the beauty salon and spa are great places to rejuvenate and indulge yourself with one of the beauty treatments or a massage. Your peace of mind is assured with 24hr security at the resort.
These luxury beachfront villas display traditional Barbadian architecture and finishes, with floor plans that maximise open living spaces, breathtaking views and privacy. Generous terraces with spa pools, fully equipped kitchens, and beautiful en-suite bedrooms are accented with marble tiles, white washed cedar joinery and coral moldings. Elevators take guests directly from residences on higher floors to the pool and beach.
One, Two and Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa
- These luxurious beachfront villas offer beautiful furnishings, spacious en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens with laundry areas, and spacious terraces with outdoor dining and endless views. These spacious villas comfortably accommodates 2 to 6 persons.
One, Two and Three Bedroom Premium Villa
- These luxurious holiday homes offer premium furnishings, spacious en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens and laundry areas, and spacious terraces with outdoor dining and endless views. These villas can comfortably accommodate 2 to 6 persons.
Three Bedroom Beachfront Penthouse Villa
- Beachfront living with sweeping ocean views. These spectacular penthouses feature three large en-suite bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area, spacious living areas and a large oceanview terrace with outdoor dining. These penthouses also feature a private roof sun terrace. This villa can comfortably accommodate 6 adults.
Five Bedroom Deluxe Beachfront Penthouse
- This stunning deluxe penthouse enjoys breathtaking ocean views and provides a sophisticated level of elegant comfort with all the essentials and more. The large kitchen, living and dining areas overlook a wide oceanfront terrace which features a fully equipped bar, large dining table and comfortable sitting area along with an elevator which takes guests directly to the pool, and beach. An additional 974 sq. ft. private roof terrace features a pool, roof top dining and barbecue area serviced by a dumb waiter from the main kitchen below. In addition there are four spacious en-suite bedrooms and a spectacular master suite with its own private ocean view terrace and large walk through dressing area and bathroom.
All Villa’s come with:
- Complimentary Wi-fi and cabled internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry areas
- In room safes
- A/c and ceiling fans throughout
- 60″ LCD flat-screen television with Cable TV
- Private telephone with direct dial
- Spacious en-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Non- allergy pillows
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Daily housekeeping
Restaurants & Bars
At Saint Peter’s Bay, an array of culinary options are available. From casual dining at Gazebo Bar & Grill to the finest of dining at 13°/59° Restaurant and Bar Lounge. No matter the location, genuine Barbadian hospitality and excellent food are the highlight of the experience. Guests at Saint Peter’s Bay also enjoy additional dining options at The Quaterdeck Bar & Pizzeria and 13°/59° Restaurant and Bar Lounge, located at the sister property – Port Ferdinand. These restaurants are conveniently accessible, 10 minutes away by car or 25 minutes away via the water taxi.
The Gazebo Bar & Grill
- Casual Beachfront Dining
- Located beachfront, the Gazebo Bar & Grill offers a panoramic oceanfront view with simple and delicious cuisine. Its open air deck is also the perfect place in Barbados to watch the setting sun, while sipping an island-fresh cocktail.
13°/59° Restaurant & Bar Lounge- Located at Port Ferdinand
- Aptly named after the latitude and longitude of Barbados, 13°/59° Restaurant & Bar Lounge offers a choice of dining al fresco dockside, in cool air-conditioned comfort or in the Wine Cellar, surrounded by an impressive collection of wines.
- Celebrated Vancouver Chef Kevin Shawcross joins the team, taking the restaurant in a new direction with an inspired, fresh menu – combining dishes with French influence and a Caribbean flair. Kevin’s belief that ‘food is meant to have soul’ is reflected in delicious à la carte brasserie dinners and adds a twist to our popular Sunday Brunch vibe.
The Quarterdeck Bar & Pizzeria- Located at Port Ferdinand
- The Quarterdeck Bar & Pizzeria serves up light lunches and cool cocktails. Enjoy a meal ‘island-style’ from the edge of the infinity pool as you sunbathe, swim and soak in the scenic marina views.
Saint Peter’s Bay Luxury Resort and Residences offers all the amenities and services you’d expect of a world-class resort. The beachfront resort offers everything from a lagoon style pool and exciting water sports, to kids activities and turtle watching. Whether you’re living here or simply vacationing at our highly sought-after and award-winning resort, their Concierge is also on hand to ensure that your Saint Peter’s Bay experience is marked by adventure, relaxation and a chance to recharge and reconnect.
- Where the land meets the sea, that is where the enchantment of Barbados is found. It is along the sea shore, that guests can choose their idea of magic, from lounging by the lagoon pool, to swimming, to stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving and more, our resort offers every water sport imaginable!
Wellness and Fitness:
- Embrace total wellness at St Peters Bay. From the soothing spa services of The Sandbox Tree Spa, to paddle board yoga, Pilates and personal training in our fully equipped Fitness Centre, to quality time and fun in the Adult Recreation Centre, we make your health, wellness and fun a top priority.These are all located at Port Ferdinand.
- The Buccaneer Hideout – Outdoor Kids Park:This “Hideout” at Port Ferdinand (the partner hotel to St Peters Bay) offers hours of excitement for children of all ages. From climbing to splashing to swinging in between, play areas include a swashbuckler swing set with wave slide, rock wall with climbing rope, clatter bridge, belt swings, trapeze swing, sandboxes, tic-tac-toe panel, and a waterfall splash zone. This safe and secure facility is open daily from 9am to 5pm.
- The Pirates Den – Indoor Kids Club welcoming children aged 4 to 12, The Pirates Den is an indoor play centre full of fun. At the Indoor Kids Club, youngsters can watch 3D movies, play the latest video games, or challenge friends to a game of Foosball. There is also a separate play area for toddlers ages 2 – 4, age-appropriately outfitted for their enjoyment. Toddlers require a Nanny or Parent to be present, and all children must be signed in and out of the Club by a parent or legal guardian. The Pirates Den is open daily from 9am to 10pm.
- Arts & Crafts resort-organised arts and craft activities are available both indoors and out. Contact Concierge for a schedule of classes planned during your stay.
- Sea Turtle Education and excitement go hand-in-hand with our special Sea Turtle Education Program. Children will learn about Sea Turtles, marine life and the important role each of us plays in caring for our oceans. We encourage children to experience the thrill of snorkeling with these amazing creatures and the joy of assisting with baby turtle releases during the nesting season.
- Babysitting & Nanny services from infants to teens, the concierge can assist with arranging in-suite babysitting services for your children with a qualified, friendly sitter while you enjoy some alone time. Nanny services can also be arranged in advance of your arrival, to cater to your child’s needs throughout their stay
- Family Photo Shoots create something memorable with your whole family, and capture precious moments together, laughing and playing at Port Ferdinand. We work with a number of local professional photographers who capture the personalities of the families they work with. Their beautiful images set against the breathtaking background of Barbados are the ultimate souvenirs for anyone visiting our island.
Spa- Located at Port Ferdinand
The onsite beauty salon and day spa provides the perfect place to relax and unwind on your holiday. Providing a selection of soothing facials, body treatments and massages, you can be sure that your stresses and worries will soon melt away at the hands of the trained staff.
Prices: Please email us for any prices required and availability information. This way we can offer you the most up to date special offers.
There is a complimentary water taxi that will take guests from Saint Peters Bay to Port Ferdinand.
Discover more of our Barbados hotels here: Barbados Hotels
The levy on accommodation, collected in resort, will cost between US$2.50 (£1.90) and $17.50 (£14.50 for 5* Hotels) per room per night until VAT doubles to 15% in 2020 as set by Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.Request a quote