The Worlds Most Spectacular Tall Ships….
Star Clippers operates three of the world’s largest and tallest sailing vessels. Visiting intimate ports often untouched by larger cruise ships and offering passengers the activities, amenities and atmosphere of a private yacht, Star Clippers is recognised as one of the premier specialty cruise lines.
Passengers can enjoy the romance of sailing on board a true tall ship in a relaxed atmosphere with high standards of service provided by an attentive crew. All three ships have expansive teak decks, swimming pools, informal dining, a convivial Tropical Bar and a comfortable piano bar.
- Water Sports – a number of different water-related activities are complimentary on board, such as Kayaking, Wind surfing, snorkelling and swimming
- Get involved – Passengers can get involved with sailing the ship, climbing the crows nest and pulling the ropes
- Delightful cuisine – Our inspired chefs make dining aboard a delightful culinary adventure with an international menu of foods from corners of the Earth.
- Unrivalled service – on board, guests will experience 2:1 guest to crew ratio.
- Intimate experience – Royal Clipper, the largest and only five-masted full-rigged sailing ship carries just 227 guests. Sister ships Star Clipper & Star Flyer carry 170 guests each.
- True Sailing – Star Clippers is the only cruise company to offer an authentic, natural sailing experience with both modern propulsion methods and traditional sailing