Waves Hotel and Spa is located on a stretch of white pristine beach on the Platinum West Coast of the island. The oceanfront hotel, opened August of 2016, caters to those seeking a mind and body holiday: whether guests are looking for a serene, adult-only escape in the dedicated spa side of the property or a high-energy communal oceanfront lounge setting. Waves Hotel & Spa is just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport and 15 minutes from Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.
– All meals, snacks as well as non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages by the glass including a variety of house wines, cocktails, sparkling wines, beers and more
– Two restaurants serving seasonally inspired cuisine plus a signature Coffee Bar & Deli and two bars
– Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme with Elegant Hotels sister properties
– Weekly Managers Cocktail Party & entertainment
– Wedding Coordinator
– This all-inclusive wellness hotel boasts 70 newly refurbished eco-chic guest rooms and suites, most with a private patio or balcony.
-Room amenities include king size beds, sofas, air conditioning, showers, 47” flat screen TVs, bluetooth speakers, multi device chargers, Wi-Fi, yoga mats, bathrobes, mini-fridge, kettles, iron & iron board, hairdryer, electronic laptop size safe.
-All rooms are non-smoking.
The levy on accommodation, collected in resort, will cost between US$2.50 (£1.90) and $17.50 (£14.50 for 5* Hotels) per room per night until VAT doubles to 15% in 2020 as set by Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.Request a quote