If you are in search of elegant style and a true Caribbean hideaway, look no further than the Blue Waters resort in Antigua. With its own secluded cove on the north of the island, it is an intimate family-owned hotel and has everything you could want in a holiday destination. Freshwater pools, 17 acres of lush tropical gardens and a British-colonial style resort designed for luxurious comfort and Caribbean relaxation.
The staff here go the extra mile to make your stay more enjoyable, and it is a perfect place for weddings and honeymoons. With a long-standing tradition of welcoming hospitality and excellent service, guests will find themselves returning again and again to this true paradise in the sun.
Located in historic Soldiers Bay and a short ride from the airport, it occupies a great location on the island. Other amenities include a Jacuzzi, tennis court and game room, a children’s club and water sports with lessons. The on-site spa offers guests a great selection of treatments to let you unwind and forget the world.
Subtle blends of elegance and Caribbean decor, the guest rooms and junior suites offer the traveller luxury and an intimate setting. Spacious patios or balconies give you a space to relax. Hillside rooms open onto the beautiful gardens while the beachfront rooms look out over the crystal clear waters. Or you could consider the Cove Suites, Rock Cottage or the newly refurbished Beachfront Villas.
With accommodation to suit every budget and taste, you will find something that is perfect for you at Blue Waters. Rooms and Suites are meant to contrast the warm sun outside and have a list of modern touches and amenities: Air conditioning, king size beds (or two twins on request), bathrobes and slippers, bath/shower, mini bar, tea & coffee maker, clock radio, flat screen TVs, dual-voltage outlets and safe.
Superior Hillside Rooms
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 1 child
- Nestled in the gardens and some offering sea views, they can be interconnected and sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Beachfront Room
Sleeps up to 2 people and 1 child
- Set on the beach with views out over the sea, they can be interconnected and some have WiFi access.
- They sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child.
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Spectacular views over the gardens, pools and the bay beyond and with spacious double balconies with outdoor dining.
- They have a separate bedroom and living area and sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Sleeps up tp 9 adults and 3 children
- Voted the ‘best waterfront villa in the world’ by Harpers and Queen Magazine, it is perfect for those wishing to escape from it all and have complete privacy in their own secluded retreat.
- With a dedicated housekeeper and situated on a rocky outcrop jutting into the bay, it is surrounded by the sea on three sides. It has 5 bedrooms, living area, kitchen and a plunge pool overlooking the beach.
- You can enjoy private dining, picnics or BBQ lunches for when you’re on the beach or sun deck, and there is satellite TV, a night watchman, Jacuzzi and several options for dining and sunbathing.
- Max occupancy is 9 adults and 3 children.
Restaurants & Bars
The Palms Restaurant – With dining throughout the day, the restaurant transforms from a relaxed Caribbean cafe complete with al fresco dining on the terrace, to a more elegant feel in the evening where you can dress in smart casual and enjoy the bright star-studded skies for some a la carte dining. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
The Cove Restaurant – Caribbean dining and a French twist, The Cove is framed by a dramatic entrance and flaming torches which lead onto a candlelit hall perched atop the cliffs. Open nightly in high season for dinner (some meals have a supplement).
Bartley’s Restaurant – A comfortable, intimate setting with air conditioning situated in the main hotel buildings. Elegantly appointed it offers guests the perfect opportunity to have a romantic evening, celebrate a special occasion or enjoy some delicious cuisine, and fine wines.
Pelican Bar – Colourful and with flowing sea breezes, the Pelican Bar is a true Caribbean staple opening onto the gardens and sparkling waters. Perfect for relaxing with a book during the day or an evening cocktail, or dancing to the beats of the steel drum band.
Pool Bar – A great place to mingle and start the bar, this bar is situated by the main pool below the Palm Restaurant.
Room Service – Guests may also choose to dine in the comfort and privacy of their own room. Room service is available from 7am till 10:30pm daily.
Attire: during the day a relaxed style is appropriate, and guests should wear tops, wraps, shorts and footwear. If wearing wet swimwear please use the outdoor terraces for dining and cocktails. Children are to wear footwear at all times. In the evening tailored shorts and collared shirts are acceptable.
For those wishing to sample the culinary delights outside the resort, there is a wide assortment on offer featuring food from around the world. Ask the staff for recommendations.
- Swimming pools
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Sailing (daily group lessons)
- Hobie Cats
- Snorkelling equipment
- Games room with pool table and electronic games
The Beauty Salon and Spa offers a variety of relaxing treatments for both women and men. The Salon and Spa Treatments Menu consists of massages, facials, wraps, manicures, pedicures, and more.
Antigua Head Tax- There is a new head tax in Antigua which I $5pp per night.Request a quote