If you are in search of elegant style and a true Caribbean hideaway, look no further than the Blue Waters Resort in Antigua. With its own secluded cove on the north of the island, it is an intimate family-owned hotel and has everything you could want in a holiday destination. Freshwater pools, 17 acres of lush tropical gardens and a British-colonial style resort designed for luxurious comfort and Caribbean relaxation.
The staff at Blue Waters Resort go the extra mile to make your stay more enjoyable, and it is a perfect place for weddings and honeymoons. With a long-standing tradition of welcoming hospitality and excellent service, guests will find themselves returning again and again to this true paradise in the sun.
Located in historic Soldiers Bay and a short ride from the airport, it occupies a great location on the island. Other amenities include a tennis court and game room, a children’s club and water sports with lessons. The on-site spa offers guests a great selection of treatments to let you unwind and forget the world.
Subtle blends of elegance and Caribbean decor, the guest rooms and junior suites offer the traveller luxury and an intimate setting. Spacious patios or balconies give you a space to relax. Hillside rooms open onto the beautiful gardens while the beachfront rooms look out over the crystal clear waters. Or you could consider the Cove Suites, Rock Cottage or the newly refurbished Beachfront Villas.
With accommodation to suit every budget and taste, you will find something that is perfect for you at Blue Waters Resort. Rooms and Suites are meant to contrast the warm sun outside and have a list of modern touches and amenities: Air conditioning, king size beds (or two twins on request), bathrobes and slippers, bath/shower, mini bar, tea & coffee maker, clock radio, flat screen TVs, dual-voltage outlets and safe.
Deluxe Beachfront Room
Sleeps up to 2 people and 1 child
- Set on the beach with views out over the sea, they can be interconnected and some have WiFi access.
- They sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child.
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (0-12)
- Each Cove Suite features modern beach décor, creating an authentic and airy environment. Spend your days sauntering down to the beach and sunbathing on the powder-soft sand or taking a dip in the infinity pool, reserved exclusively for Cove Suite guests.
- Measuring more than 730 sq ft, each Cove Suite is spacious and private. With an open-plan living area, large bedroom and oversized bathroom, you’ll be able to take your pick of locations in which to unwind. The Cove Suites are ideal for families staying together or as a romantic haven for couples.
Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Spectacular views over the gardens, pools and the bay beyond and with spacious double balconies with outdoor dining.
- They have a separate bedroom and living area and sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Sleeps up tp 9 adults and 3 children
- Voted the ‘best waterfront villa in the world’ by Harpers and Queen Magazine, it is perfect for those wishing to escape from it all and have complete privacy in their own secluded retreat.
- With a dedicated housekeeper and situated on a rocky outcrop jutting into the bay, it is surrounded by the sea on three sides. It has 5 bedrooms, living area, kitchen and a plunge pool overlooking the beach.
- You can enjoy private dining, picnics or BBQ lunches for when you’re on the beach or sun deck, and there is satellite TV, a night watchman, Jacuzzi and several options for dining and sunbathing.
- Max occupancy is 9 adults and 3 children.
Restaurants & Bars
The Palm Restaurant
Surrounded by the resort’s lavishly landscaped gardens and overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the Palm Restaurant offers its guests a decidedly Caribbean al fresco dining experience. During the day the Palm Restaurant oozes a relaxed Caribbean café atmosphere. This is perfect for those who want to get their day off to a brilliant start. Help yourself to a selection of fruits and pastries or order from the a la carte menu and enjoy on the terrace adjacent to the restaurant as the sun shines down.
As night falls the Palm Restaurant takes on a more refined feel, offering a daily a la carte menu. Additionally, with one evening dedicated to our ever popular BBQ serving tasty cuts of meat and fish straight from the smoking coals to your plate.
The Cove Restaurant
Uniquely situated on a cliff top, the Cove Restaurant combines Caribbean and French cuisine with flair. As you arrive at the Cove Restaurant, they will be greeted by flaming torches and a dramatic entrance leading onto a candlelit hall. Once inside, it won’t take long for guests to become mesmerised by breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea.
Sip an ice-cold drink beneath the sun or enjoy a light lunch while gazing at the beautiful sea view. Enjoy lunch on the terrace with tasty options including salads and flat breads. You don’t now even need to leave your sun lounger, with our new Carolyn’s pool & beach side food & drink service.
Veronica’s Bar is located by Blue Waters’ main pool, making it ideal for guests in the mood to take a refreshing dip.
The bar is a firm favourite with guests who use it as a place to congregate with family and friends. Each evening join us for a daily special sundowner cocktail paired with a antipasti sharing platter compliment.
Named after the majestic birds which frequent the bay at Blue Waters Resort, Pelican Bar is an authentic Caribbean bar. It is bright and airy with views of the lush greenery and glittering ocean.
The bar enjoys a carefree and jovial atmosphere, inviting guests to come and relax during the day or early evening.
Pelican Bar is adjacent to the tea terrace and lobby, and only a stone’s throw away from the Palm Restaurant. The bar’s location makes it ideal for relaxing with a good book during the day or sipping on your favourite cocktail as a steel band plays the night away.
Guests may also choose to dine in the comfort and privacy of their own room. Room service is available from 7am till 10:30pm daily.
Attire: during the day a relaxed style is appropriate, and guests should wear tops, wraps, shorts and footwear. If wearing wet swimwear please use the outdoor terraces for dining and cocktails. Children are to wear footwear at all times. In the evening tailored shorts and collared shirts are acceptable.
For those wishing to sample the culinary delights outside the resort, there is a wide assortment on offer. Ask the staff for recommendations.
- Swimming pools
- Spend your days in bliss at several freshwater pools and secluded beach coves, where palm trees sway over sun-kissed sands and warm turquoise waters. Float your worries away with a gentle swim or dial up the fun with snorkelling, windsurfing, kayaking and jet-skiing adventures. There’s truly no better way to experience this tropical island paradise.
- Tennis court
- Fitness centre
- Get active at the Blue Waters fitness centre, with state of the art Cybex treadmills, bikes, elliptical trainers, power mill steppers and cross trainers. Free-weights and kettlebells are also available, and our regular yoga classes, tennis lessons and cardio sessions are the perfect way to realign while meeting new friends.
- Dip your toes into the world of Water Sports and discover the treasures which the Caribbean Sea has to offer. Take part in a variety of exhilarating Water Sports, including snorkelling, windsurfing, and kayaking. Don’t worry if you’re new to Water Sports, we offer introductory lessons to beginners (additional charges apply).
- Explore an underwater paradise and meet some of the local sealife which inhabit the Caribbean.
- Please note that there is no motorised Water Sports based at the resort, such as water skiing or jet skiing. However, these activities can be arranged upon request.
- Games room with pool table and electronic games
The Kids Club at Blue Waters is open year-round, running Monday through Friday for children aged 5 to 12.
Children will be supervised by our fully trained staff and enjoy a wealth of activities from arts & crafts, sports during the day. During the evening there will be pizza and movie nights or even a party with DJ.
Nanny services are resort wide, where our dedicated staff can take children out into the resort for activities & playtime, as well as dine with them at mealtimes if required. Our babysitting service is an in room service for those who wish to have childcare services in their room or suite during the day or evening.
Older children need not miss out, for children aged 12 and above we have our games room situated just above the kids club.
Featuring a pool table, table tennis board games and TV, there will be plenty to keep them occupied throughout the day or evening time.
The Spa at Blue Waters Resort is working alongside ila and Elemis to bring you a range of sumptuous treatments. There’s no better way to get into holiday mode than by soothing your tired muscles and rejuvenating your mind, body and soul with a treatment at the spa.
Every spa treatment respects the body’s complex physiology and offers guests an unparalleled experience using unique techniques, designed to unwind you from head to toe. From massages to facials, you will feel completely rejuvenated when you visit Blue Waters’ spa.
Alternatively treat yourself to ultimate pampering at Blue Waters’ salon, where we offer a range of hair treatments designed to make you look and feel fabulous while on holiday. In addition, we offer a full bridal service for your destination wedding in Antigua.
Antigua Head Tax- There is a new head tax in Antigua which I $5pp per night.
Click here for more Antigua Hotels: Antigua Hotels
Hotel All Inclusive Terms:
DELUXE BEACHFRONT ROOMS, COVE SUITES & LUXURY SUITES: – Please note the following changes to contract terms below for sale from 28 January 2023 on all Deluxe Beachfront, Cove Suite & Luxury Suite bookings only:- • Compulsory All-Inclusive meal plan for stays including any nights between 21 October 2023 – 28 October 2023 (inclusive) • Compulsory All Inclusive meal plan for all stays including any nights between 23 December 2023 – 01 January 2024 (inclusive) This also applies to the 2023 contract rollover dates for 2024 until the new 2024 contract is released:– 21 October 2024 – 28 October 2024 and 23 December 2024 – 01 January 2025. COVE PENTHOUSE, PELICAN HOUSE, TURTLE COTTAGE, ROCK COTTAGE:-
Please note Cove Penthouse, Pelican House, Turtle Cottage & Rock Cottage bookings remain unaffected by this change and can be booked on Bed & Breakfast and All-Inclusive on ALL travel dates. ADDENDUM LIVE FROM:- This contract amend is valid for all NEW bookings made from 28 January 2023.Request a quote