The perfect example of unspoilt luxury, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion resides on the famous west coast of Barbados, commanding spectacular views over the eastern Caribbean Sea. It sits amongst 11 acres of landscaped gardens and is located right on the beach, so you can enjoy the perfectly pure white sands and the sparking azure waters at your leisure.
Award-winning and luxurious, for decades the resort has been the home of elegance and grace for the discerning traveller. Based on a traditional Barbadian plantation house, it merges the classic character of the island with subtle touches that will appeal to anyone. The staff are welcoming and their hospitality is in endless supply to make sure you have a relaxing and comfortable stay.
The architecture and interior design of all rooms and suites at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion reflect the rich heritage of the Island, taking inspiration from a typical Barbadian house while providing modern accommodations in Barbados. Tastefully decorated in a relaxed Caribbean Colonial style, all of our Barbados guestrooms are modelled on magnificent ocean vistas.
Sleeps up to 3 people
- For the discerning guest looking for the ultimate in beachfront living, the relaxed, newly renovated.
- The Beachfront Suites feature a private 250 sq. ft. furnished deck and outdoor living space directly overlooking the beach, perfect for entertaining or for a romantic candlelit dinner with the soundtrack of crashing waves.
Luxury Oceanfront Room
Sleeps up to 3 people
- Located directly above the beach, the stunning Luxury Oceanfront Room offers spectacular ocean views from the 2nd floor.
- Take in the picturesque vista from the spacious glass-fronted balcony thoughtfully furnished with outside ceiling fan, sun loungers, and table with chairs perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner.
Signature Oceanfront Room
Sleeps up to 3 people
- Located above the beach, on the 3rd floor of the resort, the stunning newly refurbished Signature Oceanfront Rooms offers spectacular unobstructed views of the ocean and the sky.
- These rooms are ideal for couples or families who seek the serenity of a holiday in the Caribbean directly on the beach.
Villa: Junior Suite
Sleeps up to 2 people
- The epitome of luxury amidst tropical beauty, the elegant and inviting Villa – Junior Suite is located less than 100 meters from the beach. With a 225 sq. ft. furnished private balcony, you can soak in the spectacular sea views and beautiful Barbados sun.
- The Villa – Junior Suite occupies the full upper level of the Villa but has a private entrance, allowing you to relax in the airy bedroom on the king-size pillow top bed or in the thoughtfully appointed sitting area. The room also includes a spacious bathroom, roomy closets, and dressing area.
Villa: Two Bedroom suite
Sleeps up to 4 people
Three Bedroom Villa
Sleeps up to 7 people
- Featuring elegant nautical-chic décor with modern amenities, the resort’s exclusive stand-alone Villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- This expansive, three-bedroom villa is located less than 100 meters from our pristine beach, where guests can enjoy Caribbean Sea views from the private second floor balcony and/or main floor terrace.
All accommodations offer:
- Fairmont Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm clock/radio/bluetooth speaker
- Timber Decked Wooden Terrace or Glass Front Balcony
- Nespresso Coffee/Tea Kettle
- Flat Screen TV
- In-room safety deposit boxes
- Refreshment Center
- Iron/Ironing Board
- High speed internet
- Le Labo Toiletries
In addition, we are pleased to include, for all of our guests to enjoy, the following complimentary services and amenities:
- Platinum Fast Track Service – Airport Concierge to expedite transit through Customs and Immigration
- Daily breakfast for two at our Beachfront alfresco restaurant
- All Non-motorized watersports:
- Single and double kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Paddle boats
- Sea floats
- Hobie wave sailboats
- Stand up paddleboards
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Outdoor tennis courts, lit for night play, including use of racquets and balls
- Fitness room, with state-of-the-art equipment and beautiful ocean views
- Weekly Manager’s cocktail reception
- Once per stay Afternoon Tea credit (repeated after 7 nights)
- Catamaran Cruises (Saturday at 10 am, please contact concierge for dates and prices)
- Swim with the turtles activity (Daily at 9:30 am)
- Ocean swimming is at your doorstep in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Caribbean’s west coast. Our Barbados beach hotel is located on a 0.7 mile stretch of sandy beach
- Children 12 years of age and under stay complimentary including all of the above services and amenities when sharing with parents
- Please note that fees apply for a third person 13 years of age and older sharing guest room
Restaurant & Bars
The Beachfront Restaurant – This restaurant serves tantalizing dishes that will satisfy the most discerning palates. The innovative Caribbean style menu is culturally inspired and offers many alternatives, from sumptuous delicacies to all time favourites. The choice is yours. At Palm Restaurant, you will find an option for every occasion or mood. Enjoy a delectable full meal; but if you prefer a lighter meal, we recommend a selection from the lounge menu. The wine menu presents world-class wines. Note: this is now the location for the full buffet breakfast, which is served from 7 am to 10: 30 am everyday.
Taboras Restaurant –Open 7 days a week for a sumptuous Buffet or a la carte lunch and dinner including themed evenings and Sunday Brunch with live Steelpan music. Conveniently situated by the pool and featuring an open kitchen, Taboras provides the perfect blend of exceptional casual cuisine, a relaxed setting and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion hotel in Barbados is pleased to offer a full range of spa services available in the comfort of your guestroom, including body scrubs, facials, and a range of alternative therapies such as Reiki and ear candling, you are guaranteed a spa experience like no other hotel in Barbados.
Prices: Please email us for any prices required and availability information. This way we can offer you the most up to date special offers.
The levy on accommodation, collected in resort, will cost between US$2.50 (£1.90) and $17.50 (£14.50 for 5* Hotels) per room per night until VAT doubles to 15% in 2020 as set by Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.
Request a quote