Set on the beautifully pristine west coast of Barbados, the Coral Reef Club is a perfect example of luxury in the Caribbean. 12 acres of immaculately landscaped gardens and foliage surround the resort, while calm clear waters lap at the stretch of white sandy beach on its doorstop. The epitome of West Indian elegance, it embraces the ambiance and classic island style of Barbados. Family owned and run, it is positioned as one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean. The rooms and accommodation have a traditional style and woodworking, with each of the 88 rooms, cottages and suites featuring balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows.
The Coral Reef Club is the sister resort to the equally stunning Sandpiper, which lies a short walk away.
Coral Reef Club has 88 rooms, cottages and suites which are set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Spacious, individually designed interiors
- Crisp, white Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Feather beds which can be removed if preferred
- Private balcony or terrace with chaise lounges
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fans
- In room safe
- CD player/clock radio
- Fresh flower arrangement for arrival
- No fee for delivery of room service.
- Air-conditioned room or cottage each consisting of a king size or twin bedded room, private bathroom and patio or balcony. These rooms/cottages are garden view and can accommodate two adults.
- There are also four air-conditioned Single Garden Rooms which can only accommodate one adult. They are not as large as double rooms, containing a double bed, bathroom and patio or balcony.
Superior or Luxury Junior Suite:
- Air-conditioned Junior Suite style accommodation consisting of a large king size or twin bedded room with sitting area within bedroom, luxurious bathroom with separate shower and tub and a large patio or balcony. These Suites can accommodate two adults.
Superior Junior Suites:
- are located in the gardens. Luxury Junior Suites are located in the front half of the property leading towards the sea. The majority are pool view.
Luxury Cottage Suite:
- Air-conditioned Cottage on the ground floor or Suite on the first floor consisting of a king or twin bedded room, dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate shower and tub, air-conditioned living room with sofa bed, large patio and private plunge pool.
- These Cottages can accommodate either three adults or two adults and two children. They are located in the front half of the gardens leading towards the sea. The majority are garden view.
2 Bedroom Combination: Please call to discuss options.
Luxury Plantation Suites:
- The five Luxury Plantation Suites are the pinnacle of elegance and style. They consist of a bedroom with a four poster or canopied bed, spacious living room, dressing area and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate tub – all air-conditioned.
- There is a large covered terrace complete with wet bar and complimentary starter bar (selection of spirits and soft drinks). There is also an open sundeck with a plunge pool. Featured in the living room is a television, DVD player, CD player and a selection of CDs and DVDs.
- The Plantation Suites all have views of the sea and can accommodate two adults. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted. Three of the suites have king-size beds and two can convert from king to twin beds, if required.
- Enjoy the comfort and features of a villa with all the sporting facilities, conveniences and entertainment factors within a luxury hotel.
- Tamarind (3 doubles and 2 bathrooms) Situated in the gardens next to a shared swimming pool, this villa has a luxurious master suite with large air conditioned bathroom with separate bath and shower. There is also a dressing room which could hold a crib, but please note it is a thoroughfare to the bathroom. Two double bedrooms share a bathroom with separate shower and tub. The villa also has a kitchen, spacious living room with television, DVD player, CD player and large terrace with chaise lounges and dining area leading to a large private lawn.
- Ixora (4 doubles, 3 bathrooms and 1 en suite shower room) Situated in the gardens next to a shared swimming pool, this villa has a luxurious Master Suite with private patio and large air-conditioned bathroom with separate bath and shower. It also has three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and a further double bedroom with en suite shower room. This villa also has a kitchen, spacious living room with television, DVD player, CD player and a large terrace with chaise lounges and dining area leading to a large private lawn.
Restaurants & Bars
The elegant restaurant offers daily changing a la carte menus, offering choices of fresh seafood and dishes combining classical cuisines with the exotic herbs and spices of the Caribbean. Overlooking the calm Caribbean sea, this is elegant alfresco dining at its best. Great emphasis is placed on dining and coupled with something of a “food revolution” in Barbados, ensures that guests are in for a culinary treat.
Executive Chef Graham Licorish heads a team of professional chefs, a few of which have experience in some of the finest European and Caribbean restaurants.
For guests on M.A.P., we offer exchange dining with other luxury hotels.
- Water sports
- Game fishing
- Horse riding
- Horse racing
- Harrisons Cave
- Wildlife Reserve
The Spa is housed within a beautiful colonial inspired building with clean, modern lines, set within a tropical garden paradise. Exotic vegetation and waterfalls weave throughout the spa, from the four multipurpose treatment rooms, each with its own private foot ritual patio and garden, to the Outdoor Pavilion for couples. The scene is set for unparalleled natural beauty and tranquility. Classic charm has been combined with a modern aesthetic, the interior design and layout winning The Spa widespread acclaim. The Spa takes its decorative colour palette from nature. Fine sand sheers, soft creamy linens and woven grasscloths sit with coral stone walls and dark chocolate wood. This tranquil palette accentuates the prevailing air of calm and the open walkways allow warm breezes to continually flow, emphasising the notion that interior and exterior are one. The facilities include a luxurious ‘open sided’ Relaxation Room, an outdoor Hydro-pool with shaded cabanas for post treatment leisure, a Thermal Suite with a serene Crystal Steam Room and Experience Shower and a Spa Lounge offering secluded relaxation. Finally, a chic Manicure, Pedicure Room commands striking views over the treetops of the property.
The included features are-
- Minister’s Fee
- Ceremony Cost
- Licence and Stamp
- Round Trip Transfers To and From Bridgetown For License
- Dressed Location
- Bouquet and Boutonnière
- Champagne Breakfast For Two Persons the Morning After the Wedding
- One Tier Plain Wedding Cake
- One Bottle of Champagne
Prices: Please email us for any prices required and availability information. This way we can offer you the most up to date special offers.
The levy on accommodation, collected in resort, will cost between US$2.50 (£1.90) and $17.50 (£14.50 for 5* Hotels) per room per night until VAT doubles to 15% in 2020 as set by Prime Minister of Barbados Mia Mottley.
Request a quote