Location: Sandy Lane , Hodges Bay, Antigua
Hodges Bay is a $100 million dollar development designed to be the pinnacle of contemporary luxury. It holds iconic status as a flagship development for Antigua, offering luxurious suite and residential accommodations, innovative dining options as well as extensive leisure and sporting facilities for adults and families alike. Known to be Antigua’s newest luxury resort, Hodges Bay offers boutique luxury that does not require a dress code. The hotel also pride themselves on providing 5* service without being pretentiousness or stuffy. The property is a breakfast-inclusive hotel with various high-end culinary choices, including the Caribbean’s first signature restaurant by world-renowned celebrity chef Edward Lee. The pools at the hotel are seperated into family and adult only sections. Complimentary year round kids club and teen lounge are also available. Hodges Bay is located on the North of the island, just 10 minutes from V.C Bird International Airport, 15 minutes from St. John’s, the capital of Antigua and a few minutes from Prickly Pear Island.
Hodges Bay embraces guests with authentic Antiguan hospitality and an elevated experience of luxury in its magnificent compound of 79 premium luxury Rooms, Junior Suites and Suites + 28 ultra-luxury Residences with butler service. Experience lush, tropical landscapes, glistening pool and Caribbean views and bear witness to glorious sunsets and lush island scenery from the comfort of your luxe home away from home.
- Pool/Garden View Jr Suite
- Ocean View Jr Suite
- Ocean Front Jr Suite
- Ocean Front Room
- Pool/Garden View One Bedroom Suite
- Ocean View One Bedroom Suite
- Ocean Front one Bedroom Suite
Villas & Apartments
Expansive, beachfront state of the art villas, apartments and penthouses offer guests added luxury with fully equipped designer kitchens, dedicated concierge, butler service, plush amenities, and state-of-the-art technology.
The Villas include:
- Ocean Front One bedroom Residence
- Ocean Front two bedroom Residence
- Ocean Front Three bedroom Residence
- Ocean Front four bedroom Residence
- Ocean Front four bedroom luxury Villa
- Ocean Front four bedroom Luxury Penthouse
Inclusions for every guest at the Hotel and Villas
- Daily Breakfast
- Non motorised water sports
- Ambassador Service
- Fitness centre and classes
- Kids Club and Teens lounge
- Bespoke Activities
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa offers guests versatile dining options in its exciting collection of restaurants. Enjoy upscale international cuisine at S.A.L.T, globally-inspired tapas at Cielo Tapas Bar and Lounge, satisfying quick bites at Perk Coffee & Juice Bar and more. Private beach dining and room service also available.
Restaurants and Bars
- NacL (S.A.L.T) is an upscale restaurant featuring a prime aged meat selection and internationally inspired fare fused with fresh local ingredients, Our rum sommelier and expert mixologists prepare exciting samples each night. Open 5 nights a week. It also features a rum bar staffed with a sommelier and expert mixologists who guide guests through a tasting with the enticing flavours of locally grown herbs and exciting spices. Open five nights a week.
- Cielo Tapas Lounge and Bar features world cuisine inspired tapas and plates to share, perfectly crafted cocktails and an extensive selection of fine wines. The lounge also features nightly lounge music with a DJ, weekly life entertainment, and ocean view seating.
- White Sands is the main dining outlet, open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner. Featuring a Mediterranean inspired menu, White Sands offers healthy options and caters to special dietary needs. Breakfast is served buffet style and is open from 7:30am until 10:30am. From 12:30 – 3:30pm lunch is served, and features casual a la carte fare such as sandwiches, salads and wraps. Dinner is rotating themes from 6:30 until 9:30pm with entertainment daily.
- Driftwood Bar is open daily from 10:00am until 6:00pm
- Pulse Coffee Shop and Juice Bar is open daily from 10am – 6pm for a great selection of grab and go menu items and sweet treats, specialty teas & coffees, fresh fruit, pastries, cookies and ice cream. We proudly feature Island Roasted coffee beans which brings a bold, savory flavor to our coffee served throughout the resort. In Juice Mode? Pulse also serves up fresh pressed juices, smoothies perfect for any time of day!
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa offers guests a selection of exiting activities on water and on land great for exploring the incredible island scenery and expanding their repertoire of holiday favourites. Interesting historical tours, adventurous rainforest ziplining, complimentary watersports and more will keep the entire group entertained.
- With an adult infinity edge pool on the ocean and a main family lounge pool with daybeds and VIP cabanas, finding the perfect spot by the pool is simple. Take your adventure to the ocean with complimentary non-motorised watersports and lessons, swift tablet check-in and a room escort.
- Stand up Paddle Boarding: Guiding a stand up paddle board offers a calming perspective of ocean life. Slow down to catch a glimpse of creatures in the sea grass and watch a sea turtle search for a snack.
- Sailing: Navigating a Hobie Cat is a thrilling way to experience ocean sailing. A quick lesson from Aqua School experts will teach you how to handle the boat and guide your maiden voyage.
- Snorkeling: Gently bob in the ocean, scanning the sea floor for interesting signs of aquatic life. Snorkeling is an exciting way to explore the pristine ocean ecosystem and its natural treasures.
- Kayaking: Dip your paddle into the gentle waves as you kayak in open water and explore the gorgeous coastline scenery.
- Hodges Bay features two beautiful freshwater swimming pools with sensational beachfront scenery and lushly landscaped greenery including one adults infiniti edge oceanfront pool and the main family lounge pool with daybeds and VIP cabanas for rent.
- Rejuvenate in The Spa at Hodges Bay – The Bohemia spa offers a sanctuary from the day’s adventure featuring a five treatment rooms and a comprehensive variety of relaxing massages and spa treatments, an advanced Swiss technology hydro pool and serene indoor and outdoor relaxation spaces.
- Bespoke tours – Explore the beauty of Antigua beyond the reach of Hodges Bay Resort and Spa. Exciting tours and activities are available both on and off property including the Wallings Reservoir Nature Sanctuary, Old Sugar Mill Ruins and the Antigua Rainforest Zip Line tour. Families enjoy the Aqua School watersports challenge and the Flying Fish Kids Club and Connect Teen Lounge.
- Wellness Activities – Maintain your fitness programme at our new 24-hour complimentary fitness centre and any of our complimentary yoga, Pilates, aerobics and spin classes. Complimentary active watersports such as glass bottom kayaking, hydrobikes and kitesurfing available at the Aqua School. Fitness trainers and tennis coaches available for a supplemental fee.
- Tennis – Play a game of singles or doubles on our tennis courts with a complimentary game, included in your stay. Grab your friends or family & get your game on!
- Infants: Parents of infants enjoy the family-friendly services making a holiday with little ones so easy to manage.
- Toddlers: Toddlers love our seasonal Kids Corner and the fun array of games and crafts guided by caring staff. Babysitting is available for a charge, giving parents the opportunity to enjoy romantic time alone.
- Kids (6-9): Our Kids Corner offers an exciting array of games, crafts and activities during peak holiday seasons. Kids will love a variety of activities such as sandcastle competitions, complimentary water sports with free lessons and more at our Antigua family resort.
- Tweens & Teens: Complimentary water sports, activities and beach sports are just a few of the exciting activities available year-round. Plus, Hodges Bay Resort and Spa offers dining menus for our young adults that may want to order a more robust meal suitable for their taste buds. So come and enjoy this luxury family hotel in Antigua.
- Pools: Hodges Bay Resort and Spa freshwater main pool is a great spot to relax and enjoy quality family time a in a plush cabana lounger or to play in the crystal-clear water. Pool ambassadors tend to your every whim by anticipating your need for a refreshed cocktail, a light snack, sun cream and even great ideas for dinner reservations. Reserve a VIP Cabana stocked with satellite TV, fans, loungers for the ultimate pool bliss.
- Watersports: We offer an extensive selection of complimentary non-motorized watersports perfect for families looking to play in the ocean together. Learn a new water skill by visiting our Aqua School for expert complimentary instruction or head out one of our bespoke water activities such hydro-bikes or kayaking.
Hodges Bay Resort and Spa features stunning island scenery perfect for weddings in paradise. Lush tropical garden and sensational beachfront venues accommodate intimate gatherings of up to 50 guests. Our on-site wedding coordinators manage every detail for a flawless wedding day from arranging decorations and fine dining to receptions and excursions. The entire wedding party can take advantage of the resort’s full-service salon and enjoy spa treatments for pre and post-ceremony celebrations.
Request a quote