The Penthouse at Reeds House offers stunning views of the pristine calm bay below and the added luxury of its own roof deck equipped with loungers, refreshing plunge pool and BBQ area, ideal for basking in the sun by day and romantic al fresco meals under the stars. The apartment itself features a full kitchen, laundry and washroom and a large king bedroom with walk in closet, spacious en suite and French doors leading out to the double patio and the gorgeous ocean breeze; all decorated in Caribbean colors and featuring local art. The living area and bedroom are fully equipped with entertainment systems and all the modern amenities.
Ideal for those looking for a romantic getaway this condo can also be combined with the apartments below to create a four bedroom getaway for families. Reeds House is equidistance from the bustling Holetown area which features many shops, restaurants and night time entertainment and the quainter historic Speightstown which offers a more laid back authentic island experience with restaurants specializing in Bajan cuisine and several art museums. Should you want to explore more of the island just ask the in house concierge who can book catamaran cruises, island tours and recommend all the best Barbados has to offer.
- Spectacular views of the ocean and West Coast sunsets
- Spa pool and bar area on the roof deck -ideal for working on those tan lines!
- Romantic retreat -perfect for spending time with a loved one
- Cordoned off swimming area. Sandy sheltered bay has excellent snorkeling
- Well appointed with ample space to relax in comfort
Good to know
- Infants and children over 12 welcomed, all others by special request only
- Can be combined with Reeds House 1 (3 bed apartment) to create a 4 bedroom apartment
- Close proximity to the many local hotspots and restaurants on the West
- Only minutes to local restaurants/hotspots
|On Beach||30.9-km||3.4-km||4.0-km||15.1-km||Royal Westmoreland – 2.2-km|
Mullins Restaurant – 1.8-km
|Bathroom||Tub, En suite, Shower, Double Vanity, Bidet|