Situated on Grenada’s most beautiful beach, Grand Anse, this luxurious hotel is owned and managed by Sir Royston Hopkin and his family. It offers guests stunning, newly redesigned and spacious accommodation, excellent service and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The resort benefits from first-class cuisine and fine dining, as well as excellent spa facilities.
The famous white gently sloping sands of the Grand Anse beach are ideal for romantic walks, soaking up the warm Caribbean sun, or indulging in the range of water sports. Or if you like to feel truly pampered and relaxed you can treat yourself to a treatment in the hotel’s own spa.
All of the rooms at Spice Island have a spacious balcony or patio area, air conditioning and fans, LCD television with DVD player, telephone, iPod docks and clock radios, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, safe and ironing equipment. They also benefit from luxury linen, robes and slippers as well as Molton Brown amenities.
Oleander Superior/Garden Suites – Hidden amongst lush gardens, these suites benefit from a separate living room and a spacious balcony or patio area offering lovely views out over the ocean or the resort gardens. They feature a modern and contemporary styling and sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Seagrape Beach Suites – Right on the beach, these sumptuous suites allow you to wake up and walk out onto one of the most famous beaches in the world. A sleek contemporary styling and bold colours cocoon you in luxury, with an elegant living room and a large patio with your own private furnished garden. They sleep 3 adults, or two adults and two children.
Anthurium Pool Suites – A private entrance and manicured gardens surround your own plunge pool just outside a true taste of paradise in these opulent suites. With a decking that’s perfect for sunbathing, or a spot in the shade on the porch, these are perfect for couples but will sleep up to 3 adults.
Luxury Almond Pool Suites – These spacious offering feature a 16’ x 20’ swimming pool as well as a terrace area perfect for al fresco dining morning, noon and night. Ideal for couples looking for something extra special, they have their own private entrance and gardens, making it a great romantic spot to escape the resort. The main bedroom has a modern and contemporary style, and the rooms sleep up to 2 adults.
Royal Ginger, Royal Mace, Royal Clove, Royal Sage – Something out of a storybook, the Royal collection of suites are more like mini-villas, and make perfect bases for those on honeymoon. Full of elegant details and stylish furnishings, as well as a cedar wood sauna and your own swimming pool, all amongst tropical gardens. They have a full size living room and a stunning marble bathroom. They sleep up to 2 adults.
Cinnamon and Saffron Suites – Truly something magnificent, these incredible suites sit right at the water’s edge and are fit for royalty. The living rooms are filled with an assortment of modern fixtures and a wet bar, the private patios are perfect for sipping cocktails in the hammock, and the grand master bedroom is a haven of luxury with views of the sea from the en-suite bathroom. They sleep up to 4 people as they can be connected to adjacent suites (with either a king size or two double beds).
Restaurants & Bars
Spice Island Beach Resort is known island-wide for its exquisite cuisine and romantic beachfront settings. Whether you’re savoring the classic cuisine and more formal ambience of Oliver’s or the casual, toes-in-the-sand vibe of the Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar, you’ll enjoy authentic local specialties and international favorites, lovingly prepared and served with just the right amount of Grenadian spice.
Sea and Surf bar.
- Located seaside, Oliver’s features excellent Creole and international cuisine, including vegetarian selections. Guests savor authentic local specialties in a fine dining atmosphere, while enjoying the very best of Grenada’s calypso, reggae and steel bands. With or without the accompaniment of sweet island sounds, every meal is a delight, crafted with local produce and spices and beautifully presented to the highest standards…yours.
Oliver’s gourmet restaurant.
- Overlooking Grand Anse Beach and the Caribbean Sea, Sea and Surf Terrace & Bar offers an international selection of gourmet fare elevated by authentic local flavors. Renowned for its weekly Sunday Barbecue lunch buffet, guests enjoy a variety of Grenadian favorites – served right off the grill in this perfect beachside setting.
- Air conditioned rooms
- Car rental available through concierge
- Great location on 1,600 feet of breathtaking Grand Anse Beach
- Thirty four rooms
- 24 hours room service
- Seventeen suites with their own private pools
- Gourmet cuisine, fine wines and premium brand liquors
- Babysitting upon request (costs extra and 24 hours notice is required)
- Superb Spa
- One central pool and swim up Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Complementary green fees at the nine-hole Grenada Golf Club
- Snorkeling, Kayaking, Hobie Cats are available free of charge
- Tennis (floodlit Omnicourt)
- Tours and exciting trips
- Sailing charters
Here you can submerge yourself in the mysterious fragrance of nutmeg, the soothing calm of ocean seaweed and Aloe Vera or the refreshing zest of orange and coconut. This chic and elegant spa is an oasis of serenity tucked away behind private walls and tropical gardens. It features a trendy reflection pool and outdoor relaxation lounge. Treatment options include wraps, body polishes, facials and massages. Janissa’s Spa also offers hair salon services, waxing, spa manicures and pedicures.