Ti Kaye Resort and Spa is a privately owned, secluded romantic getaway specially made for adults. Ti Kaye is built into the cliffside above the Anse Cochon Marine Reserve, and includes a pristine stretch of golden, sandy beach for guests to launch snorkel and dive trips.
Only 33 rooms make up the resort, including detached private cottages with full sea views. Design of each room and cottage has been inspired by a traditional creole gingerbread style, and can be booked on an all-inclusive basis to take advantage of the 2 on-site restaurants.
All accommodations at Ti Kaye share certain features, including a private outdoor garden shower, a large balcony with a double hammock, and rocking chairs. Large, sea facing windows allow natural light to flow freely, bathing the generously appointed interiors with a warm tropical glow, and enhancing the natural wood tones of the furniture and ceiling beams. Tall, vaulted ceilings add depth to the already spacious interiors, and none of this comes at the expense of privacy. Every accommodation at Ti Kaye Resort and Spa is a personal refuge; A sanctuary to unwind, reconnect, rekindle, and reinvigorate.
Ocean View Room
Sleeps up to 2 people
- Our Ocean View King Rooms are semi-detached in design and are adjoined via a door in the veranda.
- Ocean View Rooms are located to the top part of our cliffside resort and offer garden and ocean views.
Ocean View Cottage
Sleeps up to 2 people
- Ocean View Cottages are single units which are set in the middle of our cliffside resort.
- These cottages offer sweeping views of the ocean and are surrounded by nature.
Ti Kaye strives to incorporate fresh, local island ingredients in their 3 on-site restaurants. Cuisine will range from traditional creole to international favorites, all with an underlying St. Lucian spice.
Kai Manje Restaurant
Ti Kaye’s flagship restaurant, and a recipient of the prestigious Wine Spectator ‘Award of Excellence’. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Ti Manje Restaurant
Offering perfect views of Anse Cachon, this dedicated lunchtime bar offers serves drinks and light bites. A perfect stop for a beachside aperitif.
Kai Manje Bar
A cocktail bar that is among the best on the island. Mixologists conjure handcrafted house cocktails with fresh, local ingredients, including local rum.
In a small cellar underneath Kai Manje lies something completely unexpected: Ti Kave is the home of over 500 bottles of wine, of all types, from around the world. Tastings must be pre-booked, but will be led by master sommeliers and will include cheese.
Spa & Wellness
Kai Koko Spa overlooks the sea from the edge of an inland bluff. Book services with ocean views, including massages, manicures, pedicures, and more, using products made locally in St. Lucia. Other services include:
- Yoga classes
- Gym with free weights, multi-gym, Stairmaster, treadmill, cycle and rowing machine
- On site PADI ‘Island Divers’ dive centre offering daily guided shore and boat dives + PADI dive courses
- Snorkel trips
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Local fishing, boat tours and sunset cruises
- Complimentary water hammocks and kayaks
Other Resort Amenities
- Complimentary WiFI through the resort
- Luxurious wooden pool & beach loungers and pergolas
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Gift shop
- Daily tours and excursions
- Limited TV rental available for rooms
St. Lucia has instituted a head tax for travelers 16 and above of $6 per guest, per night.
For More Hotel Options in St. Lucia, CLICK HERE
Request a quote