No more testing if you are fully vaccinated!!
The full protocols are as follows:
- The Government of Barbados has announced a key change to its travel protocols. Effective Wednesday, May 25, 2022, fully-vaccinated travellers to Barbados will no longer have to take a COVID-19 test to enter the country.
- Children under 18 years, travelling with fully vaccinated guardians, will be allowed to adhere to the same guidelines as their fully vaccinated guardians.
- A valid vaccination certificate is required (in English) issued by National Public Health Organization, Hospital, Medical Center. Accepted vaccines by Barbados are: Astra Zeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Sinopharm or Sputnik. You can get this on the NHS app.
- Guests are asked to download the BIM SAFE App through the App Store or register through www.bimsafe.gov.bb
- Complete the online Immigration / Customs form at least 24 hours prior to travel. It will be available to complete only 72 hours before arrival in Barbados. The form is also available at www.travelform.gov.bb
Full protocols can be found here: https://www.visitbarbados.org/covid-19-travel-guidelines-2022