Privately-owned, Carlisle Bay is located on the south coast of Antigua, and commands one of the most beautiful and ravishing beaches on the island. Introducing a new and thoughtful contemporary luxury to the Caribbean, backing onto rolling green hills and tropical rainforest. This is a small boutique hotel where too much is never enough.
Featuring 87 junior or 3-bedded suites, each of which offers the guest opulent comfort and a spacious environment in which to spend your holiday. Cool interiors and fantastic ocean views complete the package as you unwind and take in your surroundings from the privacy of your own terrace or balcony.
A healthy outlook is paramount here, and your wellbeing is important to Carlisle Bay’s philosophy. The exceptional on site spa provides you with a uniquely pure and natural approach.
87 suites including four 3 bedroom Carlisle Suites – Irresistibly spacious – Cool calm interiors – Utterly comfortable – Fantastic ocean views from each private terrace or balcony – All with air conditioning and ceiling fan
Sleeps up to 3 people
- Opening onto the tropical foliage of the gardens and with partial views of the ocean, the Garden Suites have a true Caribbean feel.
- The scent of the gardens mixed with the gentle ocean breeze makes them feel airy and fresh.
Sleeps up tp 3 people (children must over 12 years)
- Located where peace and tranquility are preserved on the calm end of the beach the Ocean Suites offer sweeping views of the water from their floor to ceiling windows.
- Light-filled with that same simple yet luxurious décor they are ideal for getting away from the world and re-connecting. On arrival, just walking into these restful rooms will be enough to have you on your way to unwinding.
Sleep 2 adults (only)
- They are reserved for adults only and are located at the quieter, more private end of our magnificent crescent-shaped beach.
- When you wake in the morning after a restorative deep sleep you will only be steps away from your morning swim in the balmy Caribbean Sea.
Beach Balcony Suites
Sleeps up to 4 people; 2 adults and 2 children
- Located on the family-dedicated area of the resort, the upper level Beach Balcony Suites have the advantage of two separate bedrooms and a balcony off the master bedroom with beach views.
- This makes them ideal for family holidays in the Caribbean, offering space and privacy as well as proximity to all the activities of the beach.
Beach Terrace Suites
Sleeps up to 4 people
- Emerging from the suite you will be directly on the beach. The furnishings display the same discreet luxury while the sense of space and light is present throughout.
- Bedrooms have a king-size bed in the master and twin beds in the second bedroom.
- Outdoor living is also provided for as in all of our suites with a terrace, day beds and dining area for the family to get together and still never miss a moment of the glorious Caribbean sunshine.
Sleeps up to 6 people
- The Carlisle Suites are the ultimate choice for resort accommodation in the Caribbean. Spacious, sun-filled and beautifully appointed they are ideal for sharing with other couples or for small family groups. Alternatively, why not indulge yourself as a solo traveler and book one for yourself? The oceanfront terraces are large with uninterrupted views which are all your own.
- There are two types of Carlisle Suites each comprising two king-size bedded rooms and one twin bedded room, all en-suite. Both also feature large sitting room areas extending onto the outdoor terraces, offering expanded living areas for your family or group.
- Carlisle Suite A also boasts a kitchen making it ideal for entertaining or preparing snacks and drinks. Carlisle Suite B has an L-shaped terrace giving you those uninterrupted views in every direction.
Restaurants & Bars
Indigo on the beach – Indigo is open everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu features simply delicious light and healthy food with an accent on grills, fresh seafood and salads, as well as home-made breads.
East – A Mix of Japanese, Thai, Indian and Vietnames. Open daily for dinner.
Ottimo – Serves freshly made pizza, wonderful antipasti, salads and delicious home-made gelato.
The Jetty Grill- The rich aroma of grilling meats, fresh seafood and a carafe of fruity wine mix with that particular smell of sunshine and sea to create a lasting holiday feeling.
Active guests will enjoy a variety of watersports – no jet skis – swimming in the stunning pool and playing on one of the nine tennis courts (professional tuition available). Ultimately it’s all about great food and thoughtful service – and there are four outstanding restaurants, one on the beach offering delicious healthy grills, seafood and salads, the other offering inventive Asian food. Both restaurants can be enjoyed in cool comfort; there are no outmoded, fussy dress codes at Carlisle Bay.
The activities include:
- Scuba Diving
- Screening Rooms
- Kids Club
- Water Sports
Not included but available to book:
- Zip Line tours
- Sting Ray City
- Horse Riding
- Island Helicopter Tours
- Boat Excursions
There are 6 luxurious treatment rooms, there are also separate ladies’ and men’s sauna and plunge pools, a hair salon and chill out zone where you can relax before and after a treatment.
Health, well being and feeling fantastic, all three are the fundamental to Carlisle Bay’s philosophy.
Prices: Please email us for any prices required and availability information. This way we can offer you the most up to date special offers.
Request a quote