Boasting 60 sumptuous accommodations ranging from lavish boutique villas with their own private pools to elegantly designed Beachfront suites and four recently unveiled charming Ocean Villas that offer complete privacy, Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a unique and secluded property nestled in the exclusive, beachfront community of Cap Cana at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic.
The warmth and beauty of the Dominican Republic has always drawn visitors to its shores. It boasts a richness of culture and history to match its natural treasures of white sand beaches, lush vegetation and perfect weather. It’s no wonder that captivated travelers from around the world have made it the number one destination in the Caribbean, and that guests of Eden Roc delight in discovering their own Dominican Republic among the curated activities, amenities and dining pleasures.
Eden Roc Cap Cana presents two distinct resort areas: the in-land Boutique Suite segment, located at a 300-meter distance from the Beach Club and featuring with 34 stand-alone Suites & Villas overlooking the garden or the lagoon-style pools, and the Eden Roc Beach Club surrounded by 26 stunning Beachfront Two Bedroom Suites and 4 new Oceanfront Pool Villas.
Suites and Villas
At Eden Roc Cap Cana, the very private and posh accommodations are at the heart of the resort’s fundamental promise to its visitors: cherished intimacy for all. Thirty-two lavish stand-alone Boutique Suites feature private pools, relaxation areas ideal for an In-Suite Spa Experience and generous interiors, and twenty six Beachfront Suites with romantic beachside settings. Eden Roc Cap Cana recently unveiled four charming Oceanfront Pool Villas that offer complete privacy. Expansive verandas or balconies extend the living spaces and complete the tableau. Bathrooms are spacious, sexy and more. Our property features multiple styles of accommodations, which means every traveler can find their ideal retreat.
Couples lusting for romance discover that and more in Eden Roc’s Luxury Pool One Bedroom Suites, Beachfront One Bedroom Suites or Oceanfront Pool Villas; families with young children love the popular two-bedroom Family Suites. And children find their home away from home at Koko Kid’s Club, with its panoply of supervised activities, such as kayaking on the lagoon and mini manicures and pedicures at the club’s very own spa, while families of four (or couples with teenage children) find the perfect escape at the Two Bedroom Pool Residences or the Beachfront Two Bedroom Suites. The most sumptuous Eden Roc suites are the two Multi-Bedroom Villas with private pools, thoughtfully equipped with butler service, private chef and ample outdoor space for intimate alfresco dinners.
This is the ultimate Caribbean experience—one where families savor time together at their own pace, never seeking to leave the exquisite comfort of their own idyll.
Boutique Pool Suites:
- Luxury Pool Junior Suite
- Ideal for romantic getaways, our Luxury Pool Junior Suites, each with airy vaulted ceilings, overlook our lush gardens or magical lagoon.
Luxury Pool One Bedroom Suites
The Luxury Pool One-Bedroom Suites are preferred by couples traveling with a child—they accommodate three comfortably. Explore our property in an electric golf cart and head for the Eden Roc Beach Club for some rest and relaxation by sea. Then return to your own private pool for an evening swim. Every day is a wondrous adventure.
Luxury Pool Family Suites
- Bring your children and revel in all of the on-property activities, from snorkeling to hiking to boogie boarding. The two-bedroom, two-bath Luxury Pool Family Suites feature a master bedroom that links to a secondary bedroom with bunk beds. And there’s a wonderland of exploration right outside your door for kids of all ages—follow the fun from pool to sea
- Two Bedroom Family Residences
- Families traveling together or couples who enjoy time with friends find the Two-Bedroom Family Residences are the perfect gathering spots. Available as a single level or duplex, the suites feature two and a half bathrooms, relaxation areas and spacious living room, as well as a private kitchen.
Our beach front suites are dynamic, light-filled Beach Front Apartment radiates a sense of calm that comes from their inimitable spatial equilibrium with stunning ocean and beach view terraces/ balconies, the ambiance exudes the most exclusive experience.
- Beachfront One Bedroom Suite
- Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite
Oceanfront Pool Bungalows:
- One Bedroom Oceanfront Pool Bungalows
- With individual architecture and distinctive interior design, the villas create a meaningful connection with the Caribbean Sea, and inspire a complete rejuvenating experience. The wrap-around terraces are perfect for al fresco dining where you can taste creative dishes by new Executive Chef Adriano Venturini paired with a delicious breeze and stunning views of the ocean.
- Two Bedroom Oceanfront Pool Bungalows
- The bungalow features two bedrooms with infinity pool overlooking the ripping waves, as well as the opportunity or to indulge in the ultimate wellness experience with an in-villa spa treatment by the resort’s expert therapists.
Multi Bedroom Villas
- Three Bedroom Royale Villa
- The massive villa is complete with a full kitchen, private free form pool, spacious living room and studio, dining set for 6 guests and a large gazebo. Inspired by a chessboard, the interior spaces feature a checkerboard mix of elegant noir juxtaposed with stark ivory throughout the living spaces.
- Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa
- The jewel of Eden Roc is the luxurious bi-level Four Bedroom Imperiale Villa. An open-air courtyard with verdant gardens and cascading waterfalls welcomes guests to a haven of sheer luxury.
Eden Roc Cap Cana’s inspired dining venues feature a selection of haute cuisine. Each restaurant and bar comes to life with a distinctive personality through a combination of striking décor and unique identity.
- Through culinary innovation and exceptional service, Mediterraneo has made a name for itself as the Dominican Republic’s premiere fine dining experience. Showcasing Mediterranean cuisine with a local flair, the restaurant is inspired by the resort’s founding principles: European Inspiration, Perfected in the Caribbean.
- The menu of Mediterraneo Restaurant, which changes seasonally to take advantage of the local growing season, blends fresh seafood and meats, regional produce and artisanal specialities flown in from Europe to create a supreme dining experience for those who enjoy the nuances of fine dining.
- Complementing the menu is the restaurant’s uniquely alluring ambiance, which combines the subtle elegance of classic European luxury with the bold colors and textures of the Caribbean. For alfresco dining, the restaurant has a charming terrace area overlooking the pool and lush greenery outside.
- La Cava, an intimate space within the Mediterraneo restaurant featuring a charming domed roof made of bricks, is a charming gathering spot that feels like a cozy cellar in a historic hacienda but been designed for today’s wine connoisseur and is an ideal spot for creating a one-of-a-kind night, from romantic dinner to a personal wine tasting. Dinners at La Cava are available with advanced reservations
Blue Bar + Grill
- True to Eden Roc’s commitment to culinary excellence and memorable celebrations, BLUE features fusion culinary offerings, a show stopping bar and wine showcase, cigar cellar and poolside rotisserie.
- BLUE allows a unique vantage point on the preparations by our international Chefs in the special show kitchen as the sea’s freshest catch and finest meat cuts are turned into exquisite and flavorful creative dishes and grilled delicacies.
- For lunch, enjoy the option for more casual fare from the restaurant’s poolside rotisserie and authentic pizza by our Neapolitan pizzaiolo as you relax on the stunning terrace with views of the pool and sea beyond.
- In addition to dinner, the restaurant serves breakfast daily. The extensive breakfast buffet spread includes traditional continental offerings and local staples. Guests can also enjoy a delectable Sunday Brunch.
In an exclusive enclave of Punta Cana on the white sand shores of the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana is an intimate hideaway where senses are awakened, spirits are restored and celebrations are elevated… More than a boutique resort and beach club, we are a getaway to meaningful experiences, peaceful state of mind, holistic wellness and rejuvenation.
Give in to the rhythms of Dominican Republic and experience an endless array of activities and excursions that range from riding a breathtaking eco-trail on mountain bikes to taking an afternoon snooze by your private pool. Take a scuba-diving lesson and admire a colorful sunset on a catamaran sailing cruise. It’s your time to unwind the Eden Roc way.
- As travel is all about discovery and creating new memories, the elegant playground of Eden Roc holds delights for guests of all ages.
- Young guests have enchanting places to call their own, dedicated and protected spaces, full of wonder and pleasure made for parents and families greater enjoyment.
- While parents can lounge by the infinity pool or Caletón Beach at Eden Roc Beach Club, kids will definitely adore playing by the kid’s pool or the sea, supervised by our lifeguards. Private babysitting services are also offered.
- Koko Kid’s Club features all sorts of activities and services for children aged 4-12 years. Located on an artificial lagoon, the center resembles a massive tree house equipped with a mini spa for manicures, pedicures and hairstyling, as well as a video gaming area, mini kitchen, mini buffet area, bathrooms, and a central area for play and storytelling.
- The Dominican Republic is one of the Caribbean’s most exciting golf destinations, and Cap Cana is fast becoming its crown jewel, with three Jack Nicklaus signature courses..
- With breathtaking scenery of cliffs, beaches and waterfalls, the intricate layout of Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada is a perfect setting to find inspiration for best shots.
- Named the Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico by the prestigous Golfweek Magazine, the 18-hole par-72 championship course is a masterpiece where emerald-green fairways hug the coastline and course designs blend effortlessly into the natural setting.
- Admire and celebrate the natural beauty of Cap Cana while challenging every swing and putt.
- Championship level oceanfront course (a PGA Champions Tour stop three years in a row)
- Golf Club House facilities
- Golf Packages available
- 5 minutes golf cart ride from Eden Roc at Cap Cana
- Located within 5 minutes at Golden Bear Lodge in Cap Cana, four Har-Tru (green clay) tennis courts are waiting for tennis enthusiasts.
- State-of-the-art equestrian center, located around a majestic equestrian park includes outstanding stables, an arena for Paso Fino competitions, Warming, Jumping and Race tracks as well as two world-class Polo fields, all in compliance with the highest international standards.
- Immerse yourself into the Dominican Republic’s lush natural scenery through all nature-based adventurous attractions, cultural activities and highly entertaining experiences of this natural theme park located in Cap Cana.
Marina at Cap Cana
- Enjoy the ocean at Cap Cana state-of-the-art marina, accommodating 150-foot yachts and various activities. Its coastlines are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing, deep-water diving or simply walking by the sea.
- Snorkel through a string of reefs along the coastline of Punta Cana and plunge into turquoise crystal clear waters during a sailing cruise. Scuba dive to discover the Caribbean magnificent undersea gardens and improve your surfing and kitesurfing skills at Macao Beach.
- Water Sports Rental:
- Banana Boat ride
- Water Ski
- Hobie Cat
Out of the Ordinary Experiences:
Helicopter and Private Jet Excursions
- Never stop discovering the Dominican Republic and Caribbean majestic from the sky and enjoy highly customized trips.
- Get off the beaten tracks and discover new ways to get the most of this region, its outstanding variety of landscapes from ecological Cabeza de Toro to lush tropical rain forests in the north.
- Fly to Santo Domingo and immerse yourself in its cosmopolitan and historic atmosphere.
- Direction the southwestern coast to discover the isolated Bahia de las Aguilas and its crystal clear waters.
- Encounter Humpback Whales in their Sanctuary in Samaná Bay. From January to March, this incredible mammal is coming to reproduce in Caribbean warm waters.
- Discover the cascade El Salto del Limón on a horseback and stroll into tropical rain forest before heading back direction Cayo Levantado, a tiny island and its paradisiac beaches.
- Sightseeing tours and others excursions available
- Saona Island offers pristine beaches with white sand and crystalline turquoise water as well as a relaxing environment among palm trees and warm tropical breezes.
Private Eco-Tourism Safari
- Travel throughout the Dominican Republic and enjoy unique and immersive local experiences.
- Speedboat ride and excursion through pristine mangroves and caves direction natural reserves of the National Park Los Haitises.
- Immerse yourself in a Safari in the Dominican countryside: visit a typical local ‘’Casa’’, encounter a Dominican family and admire cigar craftsmen among other exclusive activities and discoveries…
- Be part of a 1 km ecotrail and discover the Anamuya Mountain landscapes while riding mountain bikes or enjoying a Zip-Line activity.
- Interact in close-proximity with squirrel monkeys while strolling through colorful botanic gardens.
- The therapeutic qualities of the Caribbean are legendary simply basking in the warmth and fragrances of the islands have the power to transform.
- Solaya Spa at Eden Roc Cap Cana is an exclusive tropical haven of relaxation and calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver extraordinary experiences. Capture the rejuvenating aura of this Dominican paradise as you indulge in a wide range of world-class opportunities that nurture the body, soothe the mind and energize the spirit.
- Eden Roc Cap Cana announced the opening of its new 30,000 square foot spa, Solaya Spa & Wellness Centre in December 2018. Solaya Spa & Wellness Centre’s expansive space will include 12 treatment rooms with indoor and outdoor cabins, a dedicated 1,200sqft anti-gravity yoga area with 12 individual aero yoga structures, an indoor and outdoor Aqua Garden with freshwater pool, a 3,000sqft state-of-the-art gym with an in-house personal fitness trainer and a new wellness bar with its own range of tropical fruit juices and smoothies. These facilities will sit alongside the spa’s Swedish sauna, Hammam, rainfall showers and exterior Jacuzzi for the ultimate relaxation experience, and guests will be able to enjoy treatments from the comfort of their suites or in a private beach-side cabana overlooking the lapping waves.
Request a quote