When you arrive in Anguilla, the stresses of everyday life are left far behind. Set along the island’s northwest shore, atop coralline bluffs overlooking two of Anguilla’s most pristine beaches, our Resort is a place to make memories with friends and family. Settle into one of our spacious accommodations – 80 percent with ocean views – and fill your days with water sports, relaxing pool time, pampering spa treatments and exotic dining experiences.
Nestled between two turquoise bays on the island of Anguilla in the British West Indies, our Resort is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from St Maarten and 32 kilometers (20 miles) from St Barts – close enough for a day trip by boat if you wish, or secluded enough to feel as though you’re on an exclusive island hideaway.
Adjacent to Meads Bay Pool and Beach, our spacious Guest Rooms overlook the garden area of the Resort and feature private bathrooms with sunken tubs and walk-in closets.
- Deluxe Ocean View Studio Room
- Ocean View Studio Room
- Resort View Room
Perfect for couples seeking some romantic time together, each Suite has a private outdoor plunge pool and comes with a spacious shower, walk-in closet and relaxing living area
- Ocean View Rooftop Suite
- Deluxe Ocean View One Bedroom Suite
- One Bedroom Ocean View Suites.
With direct access to the Resort’s Sea Centre and Sports Pavilion, Residences are perfect for families and groups of friends. With private plunge pools and fully-equipped kitchens, they offer all the trappings of home with privacy and room to entertain.
- One Bedroom Ocean View Residence
- Two Bedroom Ocean View Residence
- Three Bedroom Ocean View Residence
- Three Bedroom Ocean View Penthouse
Conveniently located near the Spa and Meads Bay Beach, these split-level Townhouses feature private kitchens, outdoor grills and living areas that are ideal for entertaining at home, while a private pool overlooks the tranquil waters of the Caribbean
- Three Bedroom Oceanfront Townhome
- Four Bedroom Oceanfront Townhome
With either direct views of the ocean or access to the beach, our stand-alone Villas are ideal for getaways with families or groups of friends. Large laundry rooms are perfect for extended stays, while outdoor showers help bring guests closer to Mother Nature.
- Four Bedroom Oceanfront Villa
- Four Bedroom Beachfront Villa
- Five Bedroom Beachfront Villa
With private pools and unparalleled beachfront access, our luxury villas are the ideal space to connect with friends and loved ones. Discover the essence of Caribbean island living, enhanced by your Personal Lifestyle Assistant, as the refreshing sea breeze and gentle sounds of the waves provide the soundtrack for your stay.
Some of the benefits include:
- Personal Residential Assistant
- From collecting you at the airport on arrival, to arranging exclusive local experiences in the comfort of your villa, a dedicated Residence Assistant is on hand to look after every detail of your stay.
- Private Pools
- Step from your luxury villa onto the deck of your private pool and either dive in for a morning swim, or cool off from the afternoon sunshine alongside friends and family with a refreshing cocktail in hand.
- Al Fresco Bathing
- The very essence of indoor-outdoor living, connect with your remarkable natural surroundings and enjoy outdoor showers in perfect privacy.
- Personal Golf Carts
- Make the short trip between your luxury villa and the resort amenities by private golf cart, providing easy access to our outstanding restaurants, spa and beaches, as often as you choose.
- Complimentary Villa Bikes
- With villa bicycles at your disposal throughout your stay, explore the stunning landscapes of Anguilla together on two wheels, before cooling off in the pool on your return.
- Take in the views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay from Cobà’s bluff-top location as you dine on fresh breakfasts or vibrant seafood dinners.
Half Shell Beach Bar
- With a picturesque location on Barnes Bay Beach, this is a casual spot to grab a light lunch or a refreshing frozen drink, or to host one-of-a-kind private-dinner parties.
Bamboo Bar and Grill
- Soak up the sun during a leisurely lunch with beach cocktails, cold beer or crisp wines while perched along Meads Bay.
- Sip vintage rums, relax with a fine Cuban cigar or sample sushi creations and light bites while DJs spin tranquil European and reggae-tinged sounds or live bands get your toes tapping. Chances are you’ll never want to leave our open-air lounge or the sunset views it provides over Barnes Bay.
In Room Dining
- Let us bring world-class Caribbean cuisine to you. Day or night, choose from extensive in-room dining menus, including a barbecue feast for villa guests.
Services and Amenities
- Stroll along Barnes Bay Beach, home to the Resorts Shell Beach Bar, or find the action at Meads Bay Beach, one of Anguilla most popular beaches, dotted with restaurants and home
The Sea Centre
- For beach umbrellas to snorkeling gear, head directly to our Sea Centre, the Resorts private beach club, for all your beach day needs
- Three heated outdoor pools provide the right level of relaxation and fun for all of our guests. Soak in the adults-only pool with a cocktail, or splash around with your kids in the beach-side, family-friendly pool.
- State of the Art Cardio, strength and Kinesis equipment or a variety of classes including Yoga and CrossFit
- Refine your serve with a tennis pro on one of three courts. Learn to climb (or climb higher) on our multi-level rock wall. Round up the kids for volleyball or basketball. Explore the crystal-clear ocean waters via snorkeling, float on top in a kayak, or dip into one of our three pools. Active souls can find it all here at our Resort
Choose from our signature collection of massage, body and skin-care treatments – indoors at our blissful seaside spa, or in the fresh sea air of a spa cabana. Enjoy a hair mask or a massage as you lounge by the pool. Or, on request, we can bring a spa experience to your guest room, suite or villa.Request a quote