A luxurious and secluded collection of twelve private villas and beach houses on the Caribbean island of Nevis. All of the villas include their own private pool and kitchens.
Ideal for small and large groups of friends, family and corporate retreats.
Named by early Caribs as Oualie or ‘Land of the Beautiful Waters’, others know it simply Nevis as the ‘Queen of the Caribees’. An unspoiled beauty filled with exquisite flora and gardens and busy with amazing wildlife and stunning tropical birds. Nevis is part of the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis – islands separated only by a two-mile channel – The Narrows. At just 36 miles around, Nevis is nestled in the inner arc of the Leewards Islands chain of the West Indies.
The rich and diverse culture of the island of Nevis is best seen in the wonderful local population, who celebrate the colorful traditions of dance, art, drama and food that have long made this island one of the most exciting and best-kept secrets of the Caribbean. This love of folk culture reaches its peak during the annual Culturama Festival, held on the first Monday in August to mark Emancipation Day on the island of Nevis.
There are 4 room types at Paradise Beach:
- 2 bed Beach House
- Perfectly positioned above the beach, footsteps from the sea, the contemporary Beach Houses open onto private plunge pool decks, where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the ocean to the neighbouring island – perfect for sunsets, dining or entertaining outside in the island splendour.
- 3 bed Villa
- Lush, tropical landscapes surround our gorgeous 3-bedroom Villas – offering breath-taking views, total privacy and a luxurious setting for relaxation and indulgence. The spacious living area features vaulted ceilings and exposed beams with glass walls opening onto the gorgeous views and stunning gardens. Surround yourself with the sounds and scents of our paradise as you relax or entertain.
- 4 bed Garden Villa
- We would be delighted to welcome you to one of our exquisite 4-bedroom villas. Our Garden Villas are surrounded by the beauty of our tropical gardens and enjoy unique views of the sumptuous flora and wonderful wildlife of the island. The luxurious living area features vaulted ceilings and exposed beams with glass walls that open onto the beautiful gardens – immersing you in the sounds, scents and luxury of the island. 3,400 square feet of pure luxury – a haven for up to eight adults to enjoy in perfect comfort.
- 4 bed Ocean Villa
- Our 4-bedroom villas are our island beauties. Our Ocean Villas overlook the majesty of the Caribbean – capturing the every beautiful moment from sunrise to sunset in this perfectly secluded haven. Complete with an impressive living area and especially designed for the island with glass walls that open completely onto the ocean and beautiful gardens – immersing you in the sounds, scents and luxury of the island. 3,400 square feet of pure luxury – a haven for up to eight adults to enjoy in perfect comfort.
- Cultural Sites
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Our private Beach Bar is steps away from your villa and is exclusive to guests. Relax on a chaise lounge or drift off in a hammock. Our mixologists will tantalize your senses with their specialty recipes.
- You can enjoy a continental breakfast down on the beachfront seven days a week. We serve home baked pastries, bagels, smoothies, fresh local fruit, granola and yoghurt with local Nevis honey.
- A simple, light lunch menu is also available at the beach bar, offering fresh salads, sandwiches and light fare with local ingredients and fresh catch.
Explore a wide range of local restaurants around the island, from classic West Indian cuisine to the freshest seafood, Nevis’ restaurants offer a unique gourmet experience. Local produce features in all dishes, carefully created by Nevisian chefs to delight guests.
Request a quote