At Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, guests will enjoy the highest levels of luxury. Our spacious guestrooms and suites combine contemporary architecture with a timeless, colonial feel that taps into the rich historic roots of St. Kitts Christophe Harbour. Many of the suites offer individual pools with private sundecks offering unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea and the neighboring island of Nevis.
Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour offers 126 rooms, including 48 suites. Exhale as you soak in the serenity of beach and Caribbean Sea views. Pale, polished wood, airy linens, and a rainfall shower surround you in comfort while keeping sea views as a focal point. Suites feature lounge areas and private terraces; some suites also include private plunge pools or swimming pools.
- ADA King Shower
- ADA Queen Shower
- Park King
- Park Queen
- Beachside King
- Beachside Queen
- Sea View King
- Sea View Queen
- ADA Park Suite
- Park Suite King
- Beachside Suite
- Sea View Suite
- Nevis Peak Suite
- Park Executive Suite
- Penthouse Suite
- Presidential Villa
Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour serves both local and international cuisine in three signature restaurants offering varied culinary options for both lunch and dinner. All-day dining is available in the Great House while families can also experience ocean-front dining in the Fisherman’s Village. A more fine dining experience is available for adults in the Stone Barn and snacks are served by the two resort pools and on the beach.
The Great House
- The Great House restaurant is reflective of the grand houses which once stood at the center of each plantation. Traditionally, in those great houses governors may have congregated over meals to celebrate with each other in a luxurious and relaxing setting. Today, The Great House restaurant has that same intention. It is the heart of our resort and home to our all-day dining venue.Indoor and outdoor seating is available in the Great House, as well as housing the main hotel restaurant. The venue includes a Rum Bar, herb garden, chefs table and a conservatory serving plantation afternoon tea.
The Fisherman’s Village
- Enjoy ocean-to-table dining for lunch and dinner in a casual setting at The Fisherman’s Village. Designed to reflect the huts and berths that once lined the St. Kitts coastline, this is the place to enjoy stunning ocean views paired with an eclectic menu of island-inspired foods and freshly caught seafood.
The Stone Barn
- The stone barns on the island of St. Kitts were once used to protect the crops during the wet season on the island. Our Stone Barn offers adult-only dining for dinner and serving food from the hearth.
Things to Do:
The beachfront resort location of Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour lends itself to a multitude of activities. Swimming is available either in the warm Caribbean Sea or in one of the two hotel swimming pools. The Resort’s Spa offers body and facial treatments in addition to private yoga and meditation. The majestic hills which surround the Resort offer hiking with rewarding views of the island of St. Kitts. Non-motorized water sports are also available with golf, tennis and motorized sports available nearby.
- Destination Dining
- Enjoy what others have been raving about, our culinary offerings are more than just our amazing Restaurants. Spoil yourself with an in room dining experience we call “A night at Home”. Sit on your patio or on your deck under the stars and enjoy a feast specially prepared for you. Book our Rampart Waterfall Dining experience as you and your loved ones sit in a private gazebo next to the waterfall of the pool as you enjoy an amazing dinner. Our Starlight Dinner is a favorite where barefoot elegance on the beach sets the tone for a culinary moment under the stars
- Beach-fronts & the Pools
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts spans the entire Banana Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of St. Kitts. Swim in the warm Caribbean waters or take advantage of the complimentary non-motorized watersports, snorkeling, paddle boards and kayaks. On Cockleshell Beach next door to the resort, motorized watersports are available. The resort benefits from two guest swimming pools; The Rampart pool for adults only located in a tranquil part of the resort and the Lagoon Pool for families
- Become enamored with the true essence of the twin-island Federation through our curated collection of Journeys. The Journey into Sweetness – Embrace your sweet tooth during this tour highlighting the over 350-year legacy of sugar cane production in St. Kitts. Journey off the beaten path – Throw caution to the wind and taste adventure, with someone else in the driver seat. This off-road experience provides an expedition through the mountains and rainforest of St. Kitts viewing the islands true, natural beauty. Journey to the wild side – Lace up the hiking boots and explore the lush green landscape of St. Kitts
- The Spa
- Miraval Life in Balance Spa is devoted to honoring nature and to inspiring its guests to awaken to their best selves, through balance and the means to achieve it. A selection of ‘sojourns’, face and body treatments, and massages including Vasudhara therapy are available
- Kids Club- Island Fort By Camp Hyatt
- The Island Fort kids club is complimentary and designed to entertain children from three to twelve years old. It is where we create a safe, yet fun atmosphere for our little adventure-seeking and fun loving guests, with a mix of outdoor activities, storytelling, arts and crafts and so much more
- Join our Hatha Yoga and Sun Salutations to awaken your inner self. Enjoy consciously and holistically approached food preparations by our amazing culinary teams. From production, preparation, consumption the focus is on nourishing. Contact the Miraval Life in Balance Spa for the schedule and sign up options. FITNESS on VACATION: Work out in our intimate and nicely appointed gym or join us for a Cross Fit session on the beach. Hike on the several paths around the property or peddle board along the coast. Order some of our amazing healthy smoothies from the Great house or at the Miraval Life in Balance Spa
- Royal St Kitts Golf Club
- The Royal St. Kitts Golf Club opened in 1976 and has renovated over the years. The course is situated just 15 minutes away by car and transportation in resort can be arranged.
- Nevis Golf Club
- Nevis Golf Club is located on the neighboring island of Nevis with boat services available from the Fisherman’s Village jetty in the resort.
- Royal St Kitts Golf Club
Request a quote